Prime water is manufacturer of hollow fiber membranes, membrane filters and membrane filter systems for water treatment. Next to our standard products we specialize in the co-design and production of customized small series.
We are looking for
- The sales territory covers mainly EU, occasionally Non-EU countries
- Your home office can be somewhere in Europe (preferably in Benelux or Germany). There will be a close connection to the production sites in Lommel (Belgium) and Hamburg (Germany)
- Frequent travelling is required
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative. You’ll be responsible for growing the business of Prime water within Europe. Your main focus will be new business. Therefor you must feel comfortable with identifying relevant target customers and building the relation at decision making unit level. You will be the linking pin between our customers and our R&D experts in the process of new product development (customized solutions). You combine broad technical understanding with excellent communication skills and develop first ideas for technical solutions with our customers.
- Generate and execute sales plans for our existing customer base and identify and acquire new customers in defined strategic market segments
- Work closely together with existing and potential customers to understand business needs for standard of the shelf products as well as ‘translating’ customer needs for new (OEM) projects
- Work closely together with our internal R&D department to turn customer needs into innovative solutions
- Develop strong long term relationships with key stakeholders within current and potential customer groups and influencers
- Identifying and resolving customer challenges: provide technical support to customers and deal with customer complaints (first line)
Who are we looking for?
A candidate who:
- has at least 5 years of work experience and at least 3 years in international sales in the water (purification) industry, preferably with knowledge of membrane filtration technology
- ideally has a network within the water (purification) industry
- has at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry)
- has a proven track record in consultative selling and is eager to ‘close the deal’
- is a typical self-starter in a small multidisciplinary team
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German language would be beneficial)
- is used to work with Microsoft Office and is preferably familiar with SAP or a similar ERP system
Are you still enthusiastic?
Apply now and send us your motivation letter in English - with resume to:
gregor.krey. @ primewater.com
For questions about the position, please contact Tom van der Mésche, Sales Director at + 31 6 39314555 or via mail: tom.vandermesche. @ primewater.com
You can send your motivation letter and CV until September 30, 2018. The application procedure will consist of two interviews.