Drop-in 10 inch MF filter that filters legionella out of water
High performance 10ʺ micro-filtration cartridge, delivering microbiologically safe water for high flow volume applications.
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999%
- Fits standard 10 inch housings
- EPDM seals ensure fast and easy replacement
The Micro 10 finter constists of a 9 ¾ inch high performance membrane filter which fits all standard 10 inch housings. The cartridge contains 1500 membranes that are surrounded by a perforated filter tube allowing the uninhibited entry of water to the membranes and delivery of microbiologically safe water to the consumer. The
EPDM flat seals ensure a fast and easy cartridge replacement.
- Membrane type: Prime Water® MF, asymmetric hydrophilic capillary membranes
- Membrane material: PES
- Max. pore size*: 0,20 μm absolute
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999 % (log 7) ASTM F838-05
- Membrane surface: Approx. 4.200 cm2
- Cartridge size: 64 x 248 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 250 g
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. temperature: 40°C (104°F)
- Flow rate: 40 L/min @ 2 bar
- Service life**: 12.000 L
- Material: Housing: HDPE
End-caps: C-PVC & PP
Potting: 2K epoxy resin
* Membrane cartridge tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06.
** Service life depends on local water conditions, the amount of micro particles (SDI) and level of prefiltration. SDI measured according to ASTM D4189-95. European guidelines prescribe exchange of cartridge after 6 months.