Pre-filter combined with MF membrane insert
The DualStage MF 10-P combines particle filtration and micro-filtration in a single 10ʺ cartride making it ideal for water with high particl loading which needs to be microbiologically safe.
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999%
- Polypropylene pre-filteration
- No impact on chlorineresidual
- Fits standard 10 inch housing
The DualStage MF 10-P filter consists of a 9 ¾ʺ high quality 1 μm polypropylene thermal bonded prefilter and a Prime Water® MF membrane cartridge at its core. Water flows from the outside through the polypropylene pre-filter and exits through the membranes. The DualStge MF 10-P is particularly suite to situations with a high particle load in the water, where removal of dissolved substances like chlorine is not required.
- Membrane type: Prime Water® MF, asymmetric hydrophilic capillary membranes
- Membrane material: PES
- Max. pore size*: 0,20 μm absolute
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999% (log 7) ASTM F838-05
- Cartridge size: 62 x 248 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 260 g
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. temp: 40°C (104°F)
- Flow rate: 8 L/min @ 2 bar
- Service life**: +/- 3.000 L
- Material: Prefilter: polypropylene
Filter tube: HIPS
Potting: 2K epoxy resin
* Membrane cartridge tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06.
** Service life depends on local water conditions, the amount of micro particles (SDI) and level of prefiltration. SDI measured according to ASTM D4189-95. European guidelines prescribe exchange of cartridge after 6 months.